Tuesday 22 September 2015

New (5th) Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery


My publisher (Thomas & Mercer) has set the release date for my 5th Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery! It will be out for Kindle, in paperback and audiobook formats worldwide on 12 April 2016. You can pre-order it now from Amazon in your country by clicking HERE.

It's a big story for JT this time around and I'm very excited about it. The feedback from my editors has been excellent, but I can't wait to hear what you think about it. This time JT's own family history is about to catch up with him, and he's in for more than a few surprises. I'll let you know more about it once the jacket blurb has been decided on.

Next month I'll be working on the copyedits and hopefully soon I'll get to the see the jacket design, which of course I'll share with you as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, please share the news! Your support is, as always, very much appreciated. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment