Tuesday 29 October 2019

My author copies of The Penmaker's Wife have arrived!

THE PENMAKER'S WIFE -- OUT SOON!

I was so excited to receive a box full of books from my publisher, Thomas & Mercer. It's the paperback edition of The Penmaker's Wife, my new historical thriller. I've always thought the cover image looked great - love the colour scheme - but there's nothing like holding one in your hands after what has amounted to almost two years since I began plotting the story. It's my eighth published book, but that special feeing never wears thin. 

It will be out in the UK on 1 November and elsewhere on 1 December, so not long to wait, wherever you are. It's a breakaway from my Jefferson Tayte series, although it shouldn't be entirely unfamiliar to those who have read my JT books as it's much like one of the historical narratives you'll have read in those. If you get a copy, in whichever format you choose, be it paperback, Kindle or audiobook, I hope you enjoy it.


In Victorian England, a mother is on the run from her past—and the truth about what she did. Alias Grace meets Peaky Blinders in this tale of obsession, ambition and murder in Victorian England.

If you'd like to pre-order a copy, here's a link.





No comments:

Post a Comment