Friday 7 March 2014

Jefferson Tayte audiobooks and more


This week saw the arrival of some advance copies of my books, as performed by multi-award winning narrator, Simon Vance, in CD and MP3 audio formats from Brilliance Audio. It was a particularly nice surprise as I wasn't sure whether I was going to receive any audiobooks until the van pulled up outside my house to deliver them. They're in their full retail packaging with a price tag of $14.99 printed on the back, which seems very reasonable for a nine CD set in the case of In the Blood. Amazon UK will be retailing them at £10.80 and just £6.82 for the MP3 download.


I'm planning to open a bottle of wine later this evening and start listening to In the Blood with Mrs R. If the sample I heard before production began is anything to go by, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun. I can already see myself smiling all the way through it. :o)

More news this week is that I've just sent my new Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery to my editor, so the production ball will soon start rolling, first with a structural edit and then a copyedit, followed by proofreading. The re-release of my existing books (and the audiobooks) is a week next Tuesday and I'm getting very excited about that. I'm hoping to be able to release some more information about the new book on the same day (March 18), along with the release date, which I'll put up on my blog as soon as I know it.




2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Can't wait for a release date for the new book. Waiting anxiously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cairn. I can't wait for the day book four is out. I'm always nervous about a new release, but at the same time, I think you're going to enjoy it.

      Delete